Thursday, May 13, 2010

Must Have Item of the Year!!!

We just had to write about our new way of cleaning our hardwoods. The Shark Steam Mop! I have tried everything under the sun to clean my floors, from swiffers (so full of chemicals, I had to stop using them, plus I didn't like the way they cleaned my floors) to resorting to the good ole fashion way of cleaning with a mop, a bucket, some water and vinegar. The mop method worked well but talk about time consuming, I might as well have gotten on my hands and knees it took me so long. With all the craze of going green and staying away from chemicals this new (new to us) and efficient way is revolutionizing our cleaning regimen. I'm telling you, if you are saving your money to only buy one thing this year, this should be it!! You won't be disappointed! Oh and if you buy it from Bed, Bath and Beyond make sure you use a 20% off coupon...that'll knock the price down quite a bit. The funny thing is and it just goes to show what kind of women we are...our hubbies bought us our Shark Mops for Vday and Mother's day. I guess we can be grateful it wasn't the old blender-for-anniversary-kind-of-gift. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment