Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Decorating

I am so excited to announce that I am now a Certified Interior Decorator! Decorating has always been a passion of mine and now I can use this passion to bless other. With C.I.D. I can receive discounts for my clients at many design businesses such as Pier 1, Ballard Designs, and Smith + Noble pro. I can also access entry into trade showrooms! I so can not wait to utilize that! I am so grateful for my hubby who has encouraged me to take some classes and get certified in this field. By doing so I can now turn my hobby into reality. How awesome that God had granted us with creative gifts that we can use to bring glory to Him!? Now I just need a name for my business so that I can order cards. :)
Rachel R, C.I.D.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's so awesome! Apparently we share the same passion :) I keep telling myself that one day I will pursue the career that I went to school for so good for you! I hope you plan to put up some pics of your designs that you do!

    ReplyDelete